Monday, March 11, 2013

Fall Break!!

whew! We did it!! We survived the exams, all the grades are in except for Geometry, and our first semester of on-line school is over!!!! yay!!!

Assuming a passing grade on the Geometry exam (and I have no reason to think it won't be), The Writer will finish the semester with 3 As and 2 Bs. We are so stinkin' proud of him!!!  He has worked so hard, and now, time for a much-deserved, hard-earned break!

The Artist finished science; we're waiting on that grade still but expect an A. Hooray!! He has a few weeks of English left, because the school did not release the new English course at the same time and so that course doesn't finish up until early May. I  have checked his schedule, and he will be able to take the next three weeks off with us and then pick up English and finish it; he'll just have to work later at the end of next semester to finish that English course.

So, a three week break. Wow. We'll start our 2nd semester right after Easter.  Meanwhile, I'll be busy sewing and quilting and organizing/decluttering, and I trust the boys will find things to keep themselves busy as well.

Hope your school year is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I welcome comments of all sorts and viewpoints, but I do have moderation enabled so I can avoid the word verification. I will post everything, but it won't show up right away. Thanks for reading & commenting; I look forward to hearing what you have to say!