Friday, April 5, 2013

Character Traits, in Pictures

As a part of The Artist's studies with TTUISD, he had to draw a picture depicting some of his character traits, what makes him unique. It was a difficult project for him, as he has a hard time thinking of himself in those sorts of terms, but he did it.

Honest
Kind
Good Reader
Good Chef
Thoughtful

Yep, all things I'd use to sum up my boy! And I love the creative way he depicted each one -- note the "thought bubbles" for "thoughtful." I think that's my favorite!

Character Traits Drawing
What are your kids up to these days?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I welcome comments of all sorts and viewpoints, but I do have moderation enabled so I can avoid the word verification. I will post everything, but it won't show up right away. Thanks for reading & commenting; I look forward to hearing what you have to say!